Introducing the Alpha G-1200! This meticulously designed unit boasts a sleek and modern appearance while offering top-of-the-line durability in even the most demanding conditions. In addition, its compact size makes it effortless to install, and its brake line fitting comes with 360 degrees of movement, allowing for ultimate connection flexibility from any mounting position.
Best used with DRUM BRAKES (Over 8,000lbs Axle Capacity)
- This device has an in-built compatibility adapter, so no external compatibility device is necessary.
- High-powered DC motor and quality pump with minimal moving parts.
- Weatherproof, anodized alloy case protects components from external elements (such as saltwater, extreme temperatures, and poor road conditions).
- Anodized, T6-grade extruded alloy housing protects from different environments and has a great aesthetic design.
- Independently sealed fluid tank.
- Conformal coating on the circuit board is designed to provide extra protection from moisture.
- Two-year no-hassle warranty.
- DOT Compliant
- Trailer Mounted
- Application: Drum brakes for single, tandem, and tri-axle trailers
- Distance between mounting holes: 10.95” & 1.38” (278mm & 35mm)
- Mounting Hole Diameter 1.2cm x 0.8cm (12 x 8 mm) slot
- Hydraulic Port Size: 3/16 inverted flare (standard brake line fitting)
- Dot 4 Brake Fluid
- Power: 12V DC (min 30 amp feed)
- Max Current Draw at full pressure approximately 18-24 amps.
- Wire Configuration:
- Black: 12-volt power
- Blue: brake controller
- Yellow: breakaway
- White: ground
- Wire Gauge Recommendation
- A minimum of 10 gauge on black and white
- A minimum 12 gauge on blue and yellow
- Length: 10” (255mm)
- Height: 6” (152mm)
- Width: 3.6” Base / 1.7” Top (90mm Base / 44mm Top)
- Mounting centers: 10.9” L and 1.6” W (275mm and 40mm)