The Alpha G-1600, with its sleek and modern design, was created with high-quality standards to withstand even the harshest conditions. Its compact size allows for easy installation, and brake line fitting with 360 degrees of movement is included to connect your brake line from all mounting positions. In addition, all Deutsche Hydrapro 1600psi brake actuators have a swift response time, reaching 1,000 psi in 0.184 seconds.
Best used with DISC BRAKES
- This device has an in-built compatibility adapter, so no external compatibility device is necessary.
- High-powered DC motor and quality pump with minimal moving parts.
- Weatherproof, anodized alloy case protects components from external elements (such as saltwater, extreme temperatures, and poor road conditions).
- Anodized, T6-grade extruded alloy housing protects from different environments and has a great aesthetic design.
- Independently sealed fluid tank.
- Conformal coating on the circuit board is designed to provide extra protection from moisture.
- Two-year no-hassle warranty.
- DOT Compliant
- Trailer Mounted
- Application: Disk brakes for single, tandem, tri, and quad axel trailers
- Distance between mounting holes: 10.95” & 1.38” (278mm & 35mm)
- Mounting Hole Diameter 1.2cm x 0.8cm (12 x 8 mm) slot
- Hydraulic Port Size: 3/16 inverted flare (standard brake line fitting)
- Dot 4 Brake Fluid
- Power: 12V DC (min 30 amp circuit)
- Max Current Draw at full pressure approximately 18-24 amps.
- Wire Configuration:
- Black: 12-volt power
- Blue: brake controller
- Yellow: breakaway
- White: ground
- Wire Gauge Recommendation
- A minimum of 10 gauge on black and white
- A minimum 12 gauge on blue and yellow
- Length: 10” (255mm)
- Height: 6” (152mm)
- Width: 3.6” Base / 1.7” Top (90mm Base / 44mm Top)
- Mounting centers: 10.9” L and 1.6” W (275mm and 40mm)